money = love?Hulyo 24, 2006
so do we really need money to love? do you love, just because of money? or it is the so-called “true love” what the hell is the meaning of love anyway?
According to the devil’s dicitonary
LOVE, n. A temporary insanity curable by marriage or by removal of the patient from the influences under which he incurred the disorder. This disease, like caries and many other ailments, is prevalent only among civilized races living under artificial conditions; barbarous nations breathing pure air and eating simple food enjoy immunity from its ravages. It is sometimes fatal, but more frequently to the physician than to the patient.or from answers.com
- A deep, tender, ineffable feeling of affection and solicitude toward a person, such as that arising from kinship, recognition of attractive qualities, or a sense of underlying oneness.
- A feeling of intense desire and attraction toward a person with whom one is disposed to make a pair; the emotion of sex and romance.
- Sexual passion.
- Sexual intercourse.
- A love affair.
- An intense emotional attachment, as for a pet or treasured object.
- A person who is the object of deep or intense affection or attraction; beloved. Often used as a term of endearment.
- An expression of one’s affection: Send him my love.
- A strong predilection or enthusiasm: a love of language.
The object of such an enthusiasm: The outdoors is her greatest love.
oh well enough for the definitions.
Or rather this is still two-sided love, why? because the one who has money needs love, and no one love him/her. and the other just using the other person needs money. i really don’t know. is this going nowhere? will the other person will never listen to everybody because he/she feels love, it’s ok to lose all his/her money just to feel “fake love” or what?
well i’m not making sense again, or rather, i’m not understand by the people around me, who knows?